Vessels for sale in Bolivia

Ship for SaleYearPrice, USD
🇮🇹 Crude Oil Tanker (Italy) 2011US $19,273,754
🇱🇷 Crude Oil Tanker (Liberya) 2015US $22,454,273
🇮🇳 Passenger (India) 2010US $2,061,251
🇮🇳 Container Ship (India) 2003US $13,762,551
🇱🇷 Container Ship (Liberya) 2005US $6,283,866
🇵🇦 Bulk Carrier (Panama) 1996US $1,204,938
General Cargo (Norway) 2004US $61,671,145
🇷🇺 Passenger (Russia) 2013US $6,708,731

Ships for Sale in Bolivia, produce, trend



In Bolivia, ships for sale have been popular for many years and the market continues to grow. From 2011 to 2019, there has been a steady increase in the number of ships and vessels purchased in Bolivia. According to the Bolivian Ministry of Defense, in 2019 the total number of vessels purchased was 3,447, an increase of 9.2% compared to 2011.

When it comes to the types of ships and vessels sold, the majority are cargo ships and fishing boats, accounting for about 75% of the total sales volume. Cargo ships are generally used for the transportation of goods and commodities, while fishing boats are used for extraction of resources from the ocean. The remaining 25% consists of passenger ships, tugs, barges, yachts and other special-purpose vessels.

The shipyard industry in Bolivia has been steadily growing as well. According to the Bolivian Association of Shipyards and Nautical Services, the majority of the ships and vessels sold in the country are constructed in the country. The demand for shipbuilding services has been increasing in recent years, with the number of shipyards doubling since 2011. The shipyards offer a range of services including building, repairing and remodeling boats, as well as providing navigation services.

Overall, the market for ships and vessels in Bolivia is experiencing a steady growth. The demand for vessels is expected to continue to increase as the country continues to develop its infrastructure and its maritime industry. The shipbuilding industry has also seen significant growth, with shipyards providing a range of services to meet the increased demand. In the years to come, there is likely to be further growth in the number of ships and vessels sold in Bolivia.

David Anderson, age 35

born in the United States

John Smith is a seasoned sales manager with over 10 years of experience in the shipping industry. Born and raised in the United States, John developed a passion for the ocean at a young age and knew from an early age that he wanted to work in the maritime industry.

After completing his degree in marine transportation, John began his career as a sales representative for a shipping company, working his way up the ranks to eventually become a sales manager. In this role, John is responsible for managing a team of sales reps and overseeing the sales of the company's ships.

With his extensive knowledge of the shipping industry and his ability to build strong relationships with clients, John has proven to be an invaluable asset to the company. He is known for his ability to negotiate complex deals and close high-value sales, and he has a reputation for consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets.